Element Energy is a dynamic early-stage company that is looking to reimagine battery management. Our breakthrough algorithms and our patented control system solves critical battery safety and performance issues in the multi-billion dollar large-scale grid storage and electric vehicle battery markets. Our goal is to reduce the high degradation rates that plague renewable energy and battery storage products, and more importantly, we help mitigate the pervasive problems of battery fires that threaten user safety and property damage. These solutions are essential for the widespread adoption of clean renewable energy and “the electrification of everything” movement that is changing the world’s renewable energy storage infrastructure.
Element Energy is seeking a Battery Technician to join our failure mode analyses team. This position will support Element Energy’s efforts on failure mode analyses of industrial batteries and experimental batteries. The failure mode analyses includes DOE planning, FMEA, post mortem cell analyses including advanced material analyses. The successful candidate will have significant opportunities to grow and to learn. The failure mode analyses team will work closely with Element Energy’s battery algorithm team, simulation team and field application team and will support Element Energy’s advanced battery management products.
- 3+ year experience with batteries assembly or disassembly procedures in fume hoods or glove boxes
- Disassembly of batteries
- Support of experiments and FMEA analyses
- Support of postmortem analyses of industrial and experimental cells
- Support product level testing of the developed CLBMS with focus on safety, reliability, risk
- Work closely with battery algorithm, machine learning, simulation, field application team
- Experiences with detail-oriented work routines/procedures
- Experiences with batteries assembly or disassembly procedures
- Experience working with fume hoods and glove boxes
- Working in teams and supporting team members
Element Energy is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org